ACS PROVIDES VITAL DUBAI AIR AMBULANCE & UAE MEDEVAC CHARTER FLIGHTS
SAFE, QUICK TRANSPORT FOR PATIENTS BY AIR AMBULANCE
Air ambulances in Dubai and the UAE are the best way to transport patients to healthcare facilities in a safe, comfortable and speedy manner.
Whether a patient is too sick or weak to cope with a commercial flight, or must be transported quickly from an accident scene, a medevac helicopter or medically equipped air ambulance is the most effective way to access lifesaving medical services.
UAE & DUBAI AIR AMBULANCE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Access to a variety of flight ambulances – from medevac helicopters and turboprops, to very light jets and long-range heavy jets – equipped with Intensive Care capacity and able to deliver emergency medical services (EMS) while in transit through or out of the UAE.
- Air ambulances can carry patients’ relatives along with specialist medical personnel.
- Air ambulance aircraft adapted for minor injury patients who must lie flat or fly at a designated air pressure level.
- Aircraft with cargo doors or modified ramps for comfortable, efficient loading of stretchers.
- Private air ambulance services in Dubai and the UAE that include transfers to and from private aircraft.
Need an Air Ambulance charter? Call us on +010 822 0947 or
WHY USE ACS FOR AIR AMBULANCE CHARTERS IN THE MIDDLE EAST & WORLDWIDE?
- Speed and comfort: In a medical emergency, time is of the essence. A private charter experience offers the speed and comfort necessary to make medical travel as efficient as possible.
- Discretion and security: An ACS charter guarantees your privacy, and we’ll work closely with your security provider on all aspects of your charter.
- Create your schedule: Fly to treatment centres when you need to. Connect with commercial flights or fly on a specific schedule of your choosing – we create charters to suit your needs.
- Access to more airports: Unlike a scheduled service, an air ambulance charter can reach remote areas, private and international airports, and often – when using a medevac helicopter – directly onto hospital grounds.
- Private terminal: Avoid queues and unnecessary delays, particularly in a life-threatening emergency. Passengers and medical specialists can board minutes before the aircraft takes off.
- Global coverage: no matter where you want to fly to or from, our international network of offices provides you with local knowledge on a global scale.
- Cost efficiency: our buying power and reputation allows us to find you the best private jet charter prices, ensuring you always receive the most cost effective solution.
- Choice of aircraft: With access to 50,000 aircraft and 130 aircraft types, we source the right aircraft for your air ambulance or medevac charter in Dubai and the UAE.
- Personal account manager: Your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to assist with your requirements, from onboard medical equipment needs, to last minute changes to your charter.
LATEST EMPTY LEGS OFFERS
When Air Charter Service has a one-way charter, the aircraft is sometimes empty when it repositions back to its base, or on to another global location.
These are known as 'Empty Legs', and they are available at savings of up to 75% of the cost of a regular charter.
SELECT UP TO MORE -
YOUR SELECTED AIRCRAFT ARE READY TO COMPARECOMPARE NOW
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATION
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7