ACS PROVIDES VITAL DUBAI AIR AMBULANCE & UAE MEDEVAC CHARTER FLIGHTS
SAFE, QUICK TRANSPORT FOR PATIENTS BY AIR AMBULANCE
Air ambulances in Dubai and the UAE are the best way to transport patients to healthcare facilities in a safe, comfortable and speedy manner.
Whether a patient is too sick or weak to cope with a commercial flight, or must be transported quickly from an accident scene, a medevac helicopter or medically equipped air ambulance is the most effective way to access lifesaving medical services.
UAE & DUBAI AIR AMBULANCE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Access to a variety of flight ambulances – from medevac helicopters and turboprops, to very light jets and long-range heavy jets – equipped with Intensive Care capacity and able to deliver emergency medical services (EMS) while in transit through or out of the UAE.
- Air ambulances can carry patients’ relatives along with specialist medical personnel.
- Air ambulance aircraft adapted for minor injury patients who must lie flat or fly at a designated air pressure level.
- Aircraft with cargo doors or modified ramps for comfortable, efficient loading of stretchers.
- Private air ambulance services in Dubai and the UAE that include transfers to and from private aircraft.
Need an Air Ambulance charter? Call us on +010 822 0947 or
WHY USE ACS FOR AIR AMBULANCE CHARTERS IN THE MIDDLE EAST & WORLDWIDE?
- Speed and comfort: In a medical emergency, time is of the essence. A private charter experience offers the speed and comfort necessary to make medical travel as efficient as possible.
- Discretion and security: An ACS charter guarantees your privacy, and we’ll work closely with your security provider on all aspects of your charter.
- Create your schedule: Fly to treatment centres when you need to. Connect with commercial flights or fly on a specific schedule of your choosing – we create charters to suit your needs.
- Access to more airports: Unlike a scheduled service, an air ambulance charter can reach remote areas, private and international airports, and often – when using a medevac helicopter – directly onto hospital grounds.
- Private terminals: Avoid queues and unnecessary delays, particularly in a life-threatening emergency. Passengers and medical specialists can board minutes before the aircraft takes off.
- Global coverage: Whether you’re flying in Dubai, the UAE or farther afield, our international network of offices provides you with local knowledge on a global scale.
- Cost efficiency: Our buying power and reputation allows us to find you the best air ambulance services cost for your charter. You always get the most cost-effective solution.
- Choice of aircraft: With access to 50,000 aircraft and 130 aircraft types, we source the right aircraft for your air ambulance or medevac charter in Dubai and the UAE.
- Personal account manager: Your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to assist with your requirements, from onboard medical equipment needs, to last minute changes to your charter.
LATEST EMPTY LEGS OFFERS
When Air Charter Service has a one-way charter, the aircraft is sometimes empty when it returns to its base, or goes on to another global location. These ‘Empty Legs’ offer savings of up to 75% on the cost of a regular charter.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATION
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7