AIR CHARTER SERVICE OFFERS PRIVATE JET CHARTERS FOR BOTH BUSINESS AND LEISURE PURPOSES
PRIVATE JETS FOR BUSINESS
Private jet hire offers a range of advantages for busy professionals, including time-efficiency. From fast check-ins to quicker transit times, a business jet is the perfect way to manage multiple meetings in different cities, carry out several site visits in one day or simply catch up on work while you fly.
Expansive cabin interiors, technological enhancements and luxury seating also mean that passengers can relax in complete comfort for the duration of the journey and arrive refreshed at their final destination.
PRIVATE JETS FOR LEISURE
Private jet charter also takes the stress out of travelling for leisure. Whether journeying alone, as part of a small group of friends or family, the generous cabin interior of a private airplane allows for luxurious comfort and complete privacy during a flight.
When flying by executive jet you will have access to private terminals for faster security check-ins, ensuring that you spend more time enjoying your vacation instead of waiting in line. With the ability to access more locations around the world and enhanced potential for personalisation, private jets are the perfect way to travel for pleasure.
Need a private jet charter? Call us on +971 (0) 4 214 9222 or
WHAT WE OFFER
ACS has 26 offices around the world offering a range of private jets for individual passengers as well as cargo services and group charters. With access to 50,000 aircraft worldwide, we arrange over 23,000 charter flights each year. Our services include:
PRIVATE JET CHARTER
An ACS account manager will help you select the right jet for your needs from a range of 110 light to heavy aircraft. Jets are capable of accommodating up to 19 passengers and are normally used for:
- Leisure: many passengers charter a private jet to fly to events, vacations and celebrations with friends and family.
- Helicopter taxis: can access hard-to-reach and isolated destinations as they are more flexible than fixed-wing jets.
- Business: experience chic lounges, bedrooms, bathrooms with showers and high-tech offices for business trips.
- Air ambulances: offer fast transport for patients and include ICU facilities, ramps and cabins where patients can lie flat.
ACS has cargo charters with capacity to transport up to 250,000 kg of goods. There are 54 types of cargo aircraft available with various door sizes, normally used for:
- Dangerous goods: such as flammables, gases, and toxic substances – transported with specialised crew on licensed jets.
- Courier services: for time-sensitive and confidential deliveries. Local couriers with the necessary visas provide a worldwide, trackable service.
- Outsize and heavy cargo: including TV and film sets, engineering and aircraft parts and automotive and oil industry equipment.
- Humanitarian relief: in the event of natural and political disasters, ACS works with some of the largest aid agencies in the world to deliver emergency cargo.
We offer charter services for groups of up to 644 passengers on 56 types of aircraft. Group charters are common for:
- Tours: group charters offer flexible schedules and quick airport transit for music acts, film crews, sports teams and delegations on tours and roadshows.
- Emergency response: for services including evacuations and repatriations, transporting search and rescue teams and relief logistics.
- Events: private jet hire is perfect for flying groups to events such as vacations, exhibitions, weddings and meetings.
- Personnel logistics: for transporting workers from various industries such as oil and gas, pharmaceutical, military, and NGOs around the world.
The Royal Family of Private Jet Manufacturers
The aviation industry is dominated by a handful of top private jet manufacturers, but who are they and how did they reach the pinnacle of engineering?
Types of private jet and their amenities
Private jet charter is the way successful companies and accomplished individuals choose to travel within and out of the UAE. Getting the best from your investment means selecting the type of private jet that fulfils your needs in the most effective way possible.
Luxury Shopping via Private Jet
Take a whirlwind trip with us to the Worlds Top Luxury Shopping destinations in the most enviable of chariots - your personal Private Jet.
Why choose ACS?
- Experience: ACS has offices on six continents and over 25 years’ experience in the private jet charter industry. We organize over 23,000 charter flights a year.
- Luxury and comfort: From booking to taking your flight, we will make sure your charter experience is as luxurious, convenient and comfortable as possible.
- Discretion and security: We guarantee the highest levels of privacy and will liaise with your security provider when arranging your charter.
- Create your schedule: Whatever your requirements, be it flying to a custom timetable or connecting with commercial flights, we will find a private jet charter to suit your needs.
- Access to more airports: With a private charter you can arrive closer to your final destination than a scheduled service would allow and reach remote locations with ease.
- Private terminal access: Avoid airport queues and unnecessary delays when you travel by private jet, boarding the aircraft just minutes before take-off.
- Global coverage: Our international network of offices means we have the local knowledge and global scale to arrange flights all over the world.
- Cost efficiency: Our reputation and buying power allows us to find you best private jet hire prices.
- Choice of aircraft: With over 130 aircraft types and access to 50,000 jets, ACS can source the perfect aircraft for your needs.
- Personal account manager: From making last-minute itinerary changes to arranging in-flight cuisine, your dedicated charter expert is available to assist you around the clock.
Browse a full range of helicopters, private jets and executive airliner charter, as well as a huge range of small specialist aircraft for all business and leisure purposes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DOES THE CHARTER PROCESS WORK?
When you make an initial enquiry, an ACS personal charter expert will be assigned to you. They will find out your travel requirements and send you a selection of quotes with a clear breakdown of each aircraft, airports, and the reasons why these have been chosen. If you wish to proceed, your account manager will book the jet and send you the flight details and any important information, including directions to the terminal. You can contact your account manager 24/7 for any further enquiries you may have and if possible, they will greet you at the terminal. In the event that your manager is on vacation, you will be assigned another dedicated account manager.
HOW DO I DECIDE WHICH AIRCRAFT TO CHARTER?
Your dedicated account manager will narrow down your best options from the wide range of aircraft available. Our advice is always based on your needs and requirements when assisting you with your final decision. You can view our aircraft guide for further information.
HOW MUCH LUGGAGE CAN I TAKE WITH ME ON A PRIVATE JET?
You will be told how much the hold can take on your chosen aircraft and can upgrade if you feel more space is needed. This will generally be far more than that of a commercial airline. You may also need to upgrade if carrying things like golf clubs and skis. If travelling with a gun, you will need to provide a license and the gun and ammunition must be kept separate. It is then at the captain’s discretion whether it can be on board.
HOW LONG BEFORE MY FLIGHT DO I NEED TO CHECK-IN?
Using private terminals means that you are able to check-in much closer to take-off than you could on a scheduled service flight. Sometimes you can arrive as little as 15 minutes before the aircraft is due to depart, and in some cases you can even be driven directly to the aircraft for boarding.
WHERE CAN I FLY ON A PRIVATE JET?
With ACS, you can fly to destinations all over the world. We have offices on six continents offering a global service, including to remote destinations not covered by commercial airlines. For particularly hard-to-reach locations, we offer helicopter and specialised cargo services. Most airports have Fixed Base Operators (FBOs) for private jet customers with luxurious lounges.
HOW MUCH DOES PRIVATE JET HIRE COST?
The cost of chartering a private jet varies depending on a number of factors. These include your flight length and route, the number of passengers on board, the size and type of the aircraft and which airports you use. Get a tailored quote for your private jet charter needs and find out more about how much it costs to charter a private jet.
DO I HAVE TO SHOW MY PASSPORT ON A PRIVATE JET?
Yes, while you may only need ID for domestic flights, we recommend that passengers always travel with their passport and necessary visas. You will benefit from fast check-in services when you travel by private jet, as well as quick customs and immigration clearance.
DO YOU OFFER PRIVATE HELICOPTERS?
Yes, we offer a range of helicopters that are more flexible than fixed-wing aircraft. This is ideal for charters to remote and difficult-to-access destinations like city centre offices and island resorts.
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE DO I NEED TO BOOK A PRIVATE CHARTER?
It’s best to book as early as possible to get your preferred private jet but ACS can accommodate most travel needs including last-minute bookings, as we have access to over 50,000 aircraft worldwide. ACS reservations are handled by dedicated account managers on a case-by-case basis.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATION
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7